Asun Bajracharya March 09, 2021
- Seamless integration with EziBlank Blanking Panel to extend air containment coverage
- Adjustable torque hinges for flexible adjustment during installation and then lock in place at the final position.
- Magnetic base mounting for easy installation and adjustment on ferrite surface and pre-punched mounting holes for non-ferrite surface installation.
- Cohesive aesthetic design that blends seamlessly into existing rack cabinets.
- Extensible width using separate 100mm side panel to cover up to 800mm wide racks.
EziBlank® eXtension (*Patent Pending Worldwide) is the extension bracket with a magnetic mounting base that is specifically designed and engineered to be paired with EziBlank® 6RU Blanking Panel for extended air containment coverage. By adopting a cohesive aesthetic design, the EziBlank® eXtension with Blanking Panel blends seamlessly into existing server rack cabinets and at the same time functions as an extended barrier between the hot and cold aisle.
The magnetic, non-intrusive mounting arrangement provides data centre operators with the versatility to experiment or permanently implement strategic, targeted airflow management without the investment of extensive capital works.
|2015-03-0032 EziBlank eXtension Kit Rev 2||application/pdf||439 KB|
Ext. Panel: 267mmx100mmx15mm
Weight: 1.5kg with EziBlank® 6RU Panel attached.
Material: 1.2mm mild steel, powder coated
Colours: Black, White
Magnetic: 3 x 25mm rare earth magnet each with nominated holding force of 14kg.
Torque Hinge Performance Details:
Load: Radial: 1780N; Axial: 890N
Max. torque: 0.8Nm